FOROALTURAS

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Descubre y debate la estatura real y el peso real de las celebridades

¿Cuanto Mide Ralph Macchio? - Altura - Real height

JulianGarrido180
    JulianGarrido180
    Experto en estaturas

¿Cuanto Mide Ralph Macchio? - Altura - Real height - Página 2 Empty Re: ¿Cuanto Mide Ralph Macchio? - Altura - Real height

Mensaje por JulianGarrido180 Jue Sep 16, 2021 5:19 pm

¿Cuanto Mide Ralph Macchio? - Altura - Real height - Página 2 Fff0b910

Novat@

¿Cuanto Mide Ralph Macchio? - Altura - Real height - Página 2 Empty Re: ¿Cuanto Mide Ralph Macchio? - Altura - Real height

Mensaje por khaled taban Sáb Oct 02, 2021 5:13 pm

This man is a miracle, he was about 170 at 23. Has grown 5 cm from 22-23 to 25. It's just sad when you keep growing till 25, but are still away from 6 foot.
    I thought growing till 20-21 is special, until I heard about Ralph Macchio and and Alexandre Pato.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por JulianGarrido180 Sáb Oct 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Casos como el de Macchio son 1 entre un millón

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por JulianGarrido180 Sáb Oct 02, 2021 5:58 pm

@khaled taban
    Posdata: yo también creo que que 1,83 es perfecto!

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por AwesomeGuy24 Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:01 pm

JulianGarrido180 escribió:@khaled taban
    Posdata: yo también creo que que 1,83 es perfecto!
    khaled taban
    khaled taban
    Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:47 pm

JulianGarrido180 escribió:Casos como el de Macchio son 1 entre un millón

I am 22 and 176.5 cm. If I happen to be Ralph case, I would be 183 cm in the morning. And 181.5 by evening. Unfortunately, I am not going to grow anytime soon, and will never be that height. Sometimes it is better when you accept it earlier, so you won't get disappointed later.

I like the height of 183 cm because at that point you are taller than 99% of girls in the world. And no one can even dare to call you short, except in Netherlands. Even a 190 guy probably won't call you short.
    Growornotgrow
    Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Growornotgrow Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:47 pm

Con casos como este no lo veo tan locura que un varon crezca hasta las 20 o 21, especialmente si no esta del todo desarrollado
    keisuke
    keisuke
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:50 pm

khaled taban escribió:

I am 22 and 176.5 cm. If I happen to be Ralph case, I would be 183 cm in the morning. And 181.5 by evening. Unfortunately, I am not going to grow anytime soon, and will never be that height. Sometimes it is better when you accept it earlier, so you won't get disappointed  later.

I like the height of 183 cm because at that point you are taller than 99% of girls in the world. And no one can even dare to call you short, except in Netherlands. Even a 190 guy probably won't call you short.
    I stopped growing at age of fifteen and became a dwarf man.

Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Growornotgrow escribió:Con casos como este no lo veo tan locura que un varon crezca hasta las 20 o 21, especialmente si no esta del todo desarrollado

According to the Guru, he grew till 24~25. He was only 168 at 19, and looked about 170 at 22.
    He grew 5 cm between 22-25, that's crazy and exceptionally rare.

Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:53 pm

keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:

I am 22 and 176.5 cm. If I happen to be Ralph case, I would be 183 cm in the morning. And 181.5 by evening. Unfortunately, I am not going to grow anytime soon, and will never be that height. Sometimes it is better when you accept it earlier, so you won't get disappointed  later.

Imagine if I repeated Ralph case and grow 5 cm till 25. I will be 181.5, a dream comes true.
    Growornotgrow
    Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Growornotgrow Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:54 pm

khaled taban escribió:
    Growornotgrow escribió:Con casos como este no lo veo tan locura que un varon crezca hasta las 20 o 21, especialmente si no esta del todo desarrollado

According to the Guru, he grew till 24~25. He was only 168 at 19, and looked  about 170 at 22.
    He grew 5 cm between 22-25, that's crazy and exceptionally rare.
    Thats really crazy, it sure was very late puberal development
    Growornotgrow
    Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Growornotgrow Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:55 pm

keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:

You are not a dwarf man, you are very above of 160cm
    keisuke
    keisuke
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Sáb Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm

Growornotgrow escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:

para mí soy un En*** al lado de los demás.

Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Sáb Oct 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Growornotgrow escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:

He is not a dwarf, but short and there is nothing wrong in that. It's considered much short for the young people who are 177 on average around the world. But for the older generation he is not really short. Just look around you, girls are filthy tall these days, you go to any college and see it by yourself.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por AwesomeGuy24 Sáb Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Oh my! I've never seen anyone grow to that age, it's amazing.

AwesomeGuy24
    AwesomeGuy24
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por AwesomeGuy24 Sáb Oct 02, 2021 7:07 pm

Yes, I know. Is very surprising. Talking seriously.
    khaled taban
    khaled taban
    Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Sáb Oct 02, 2021 7:20 pm

keisuke escribió:
    Growornotgrow escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:

Walking next to 170 cm girls must be hurting. It hurts me at 176 too. Hahahahaha
    keisuke
    keisuke
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Sáb Oct 02, 2021 7:33 pm

khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    Growornotgrow escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:

Walking next to 170 cm girls must be hurting. It hurts me at 176 too. Hahahahaha
    of course, and standing among a crowd of men i am a lilliputian.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por JulianGarrido180 Sáb Oct 02, 2021 11:31 pm

khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:

Imagine if I repeated Ralph case and grow 5 cm till 25. I will be 181.5, a dream comes true.
    Yo quisiera crecer al menos 3 cm 
    Para llegar a 6 pies, pero ya sé que es imposible como dices
    AwesomeGuy24
    AwesomeGuy24
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por AwesomeGuy24 Dom Oct 03, 2021 6:57 am

I have a flat or weak 4 cm to go to get to 6 feet. But I no longer reached it😥, I would have reached it had it not been for a short mother(She is 5'1 tall).
    My brother of 21 years and 8 monthns, almost 9 months old, gave a growth spurt at age 12, then grew 6 cm from 15 to 16 by photos next to my dad for each age (just completed the two aforementioned ages).
    Before giving the aforementioned growth spurts, he was medium-tall in stature.Before giving the aforementioned growth spurts, he was medium-tall in stature.
    He is flat 6'1.A legitimate tall of stature for even the harshest opinions on this forum.
    In my case it was not like that, I am an intermediate-late bloomer, same and I'm a legit late bloomer thanks to my mother, and the younger face was also taken from my mother, but I already have a very considerable height for my age, which is the most important.
    I am 17 years old and I am exactly 5'10½.
    keisuke
    keisuke
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Dom Oct 03, 2021 8:50 am

No está mal.

Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Dom Oct 03, 2021 1:20 pm

AwesomeGuy24 escribió:I have a flat or weak 4 cm to go to get to 6 feet. But I no longer reached it😥, I would have reached it had it not been for a short mother(She is 5'1 tall).
    My brother of 21 years and 8 monthns, almost 9 months old, gave a growth spurt at age 12, then grew 6 cm from 15 to 16 by photos next to my dad for each age (just completed the two aforementioned ages).
    Before giving the aforementioned growth spurts, he was medium-tall in stature.Before giving the aforementioned growth spurts, he was medium-tall in stature.
    He is flat 6'1.A legitimate tall of stature for even the harshest opinions on this forum.
    In my case it was not like that, I am an intermediate-late bloomer, same and I'm a legit late bloomer thanks to my mother, and the younger face was also taken from my mother, but I already have a very considerable height for my age, which is the most important.
    I am 17 years old and I am exactly 5'10½.

You might grow to 6 feet, I wouldn't count on it though. Chances are you will be something like 181.5 or so, which is just under 6 feet. I was 172 at your age, I am 176.5 now but pretty much done.

Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por bicht_lasagna Mar Jun 21, 2022 5:20 am

Lol, que locura la gentica de macchio, muy extraño su caso
    Dexter
    Dexter
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por Dexter Mar Jun 21, 2022 5:24 am

Es la primera persona que es mas alto a sus 60 años es mas alto que a sus 20s

Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por bicht_lasagna Mar Jun 21, 2022 5:26 am

Tiene 60? Wow, el dineral que debe tener el pibe karate jaja

Fecha y hora actual: Sáb Abr 27, 2024 3:32 am